We are seeking customer service representative to join our team. You will manage inbound and outbound calls to meet and exceed customer needs.The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.Responsibilities:
- Identifying customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMPay: $11-!2Skills:
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background checkApply today at www.randstadusa.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.