Are an experienced Payroll Clerk looking for a new position that could start IMMEDIATELY? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This individual will be responsible for
- Processing payroll, including reviewing time and unit tracking.
- Verifying, calculating and reconciling a variety of payroll transactions.
- Maintaining and documenting all payroll records
- Maintaining and submitting payroll data to 3rd party service provider
- Distribution of pay checks
- Detecting and resolving issues related to payroll
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2+ years in a Payroll specific position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word)
- Motivated self starter who is team oriented
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Understanding of payroll and accounting principles and practices
- Proven relationship management skills
Qualified candidates please apply to this posting, call us at 610-358-3101, or send your resume to Jenn.Nagel@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.