Entegris is a growing leader in the semiconductor industry that is expanding. We are looking for a new purchasing specalist to help take us into 2019. This position has the opertunity to be a long term position .
Purchase high quality products, on time at the right price using the best suppliers available. Responsible for the acquisition of capital and MRO, executing purchases, negotiating the best value, creating and administering supplier agreements and coordinating with suppliers on related issues and opportunities. Buyer 2,3 or 4 depending on experience level.
- Review and purchase of all indirect spend items.
- Manage operational procurement excellence to achieve objectives for delivery, lead time, and invoice resolution
- Supplier Relationship Management ? Effectively ?coach? suppliers to be best in class partners. Work with Category Managers and internal stakeholders to optimize supplier performance. Provide input to sourcing strategies and develop internal/supplier relationships that extract maximum value from the current and potential supplier base.
- P2P Automation ? Be a subject matter expert in Procure-to-Pay automation implementation
- Strong data analytics skills ? power user of Excel and able to manipulate large data sets
- Strategic Planning ? ability to see beyond immediate needs and drive change management toward future procurement models and tools
- Ensure that company purchasing practices and strategies are continuously challenged and refined.
- Obtain materials and services from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Conducts ongoing supplier communication that includes following up and effectively managing purchase orders, expediting deliveries, contracts and agreements, schedule? needs, and invoice issues.
- Assist with the development of processes to improve supplier quality and dependability, and support organization-wide continuous improvement efforts.
- Determine delivery and quantity needs; ensure on-time delivery of supplier products and services.
- Completes other duties as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Multi-site operational requirements and management of multiple product types.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Ability to build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for winning as a team, achieving results and a desire for continued success in a growth environment
- Ability to lead change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including crisp verbal skills plus excellent listening skills and effective facilitation skills
- Demonstrates high energy and models behaviors to motivate the team
- Knowledge of SAP
- 5+ Years progressive experience in Supply Chain Management, or Purchasing
- Excellent knowledge of operations management and supply chain processes in a large organization
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.