Administrative Assistant Entry level
Is working in a professional environment important to you? Does efficiency and a fast pace exhilarate you? Do you find it fulfilling to support the administrative functions of an organization? Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention to details? If so, we are looking for you.
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports and presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills will be critical to success in this role.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Professional verbal and written communication meeting highest levels of customer service
- Answering telephones, direct incoming calls and take messages
- Preparing meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports
- Scheduling and meeting planning, including creating agendas and presentations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous administrative experience supporting a mid-sized company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts
Click to apply or call 520.940.7824 to express interest and ask questions. We are ready to do a digital or in-person interview today! The right candidate can start work next week.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.