Are you an friendly, people person that usually plays the role of hostess at a gathering of people? Do you like working in a state of the art, modern office environment sound like an exciting place to build a career? Do you value health management? If so, read on!
If you thrive in a professional, luxury medical office environment, you will enjoy working in this office located on the east side of Tucson.
As the receptionist of this medical office, you will greet customers,vendors and other visitors with a welcoming smile and positive tone over the phone at a busy front desk. You will manage the transfer of calls and manage voicemail. In addition, you to be responsible for basic clerical and administrative functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering and filing to keep the office organized and running efficiently.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Answering phones and manage incoming call volume
- Vetting, and if necessary, routing callers and visitors to the appropriate person or destination
- Explaining processes and procedures accurately
- Maintaining responsibilities in a timely manner while multi-tasking
- Listening and understanding customer requests, questions and complaints
- Inputting notes in accounts
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer service focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and resilient work style
- Ability to work independently and punctual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with Outlook Word and Excel
Click to apply or call 520.790.7824 to discuss the opportunity and your qualifications. We are interviewing virtually or in person and look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.