Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. Additional responsibilities include site assistance for general am tech floor population. Assistant will be part of an AM tech admins working group. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
Must be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
- Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation
- Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
- Provide support to visiting senior managers
- Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls
- Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
- Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent telephone manner and coverage within the group (i.e. takes accurate and complete messages)
- Professional, refined profile with expertise in administrative or related functions; experience working for executives and proven ability to meet their expectations with accurate and efficient delivery
- Strong ownership, positive attitude and self-motivated - coupled with strong accountability for tasks
- Highly proficient in general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, arranging meetings)
- Superior oral and written communication skills - able to generate high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization; proactive and polished manner
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional experience with: calendar management, time and expense management support, meeting coordination, meeting support planning.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Prefer minimum 3-5 years experience working in an administrative capacity.
Click to apply or call 520.790.7824 to discuss the opportunity and your qualifications. We are interviewing virtually or in person and look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.