Call Center Representative Outbound
If you love to travel and possess superior knowledge of the world and geography, we want you!
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, driven Call Center Representatives to consult and direct participants to fulfill their lifelong learning travel dreams-and beyond! We offer extensive training, excellent benefits, and a unique environment filled with culture and creativity. We embrace passion and enthusiasm -for travel and life!
Our client in Lowell is looking for reliable/dependable Call Center Representatives to join their busy Inbound Call Center. The salary is $15.65 p/hr. The is a temp to permanent position, the hours are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, you can choose your hours. However you must stick to the same schedule.
Training to start January 14th. The training is for 3 weeks and the hours during training are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Manage and field inbound/outbound calls with a positive attitude, and a flexible approach-- offering creative solutions
- Provide outstanding customer service utilizing solid sales and service-driven skills to match, exceed, and fulfill customer expectations and requests
- Educate all participants and all potential participants by promoting and resonating the Road Scholar brand
- Actively assist with long-term goals/objectives to improve & streamline efficiency overall in Participant Services Department
- Assure call center standards are consistently met and managed
- Monitor database information -- ensure all communications are consistent, clear, accurate and up to date
- Attend training and continual research -keep up to date with worldly geography and knowledge, striving for growth opportunities and future challenges
- Quickly master resources, tools, and database systems to enroll participants into our programs
-Satisfy or exceed performance standards/expectations in accordance with goals, objectives and metrics for the role
- Offer positive outcomes and solutions through proven, effective, and exemplary service techniques
-0-2 years, experience of customer service and/or sales experience
-Focused and driven individual who thrives (and enjoy) a multi-tasking fast-paced environment
-Reliability, flexibility, and commitment to rotating schedules
-Must be results driven-- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter
-Superior CRM and computer skills -- willing to learn new software and programs
-Professional communication skills (phone, verbal and email) -Patient and top notch listening skills
-Proficiency in Geography preferred
-Ability to travel domestically or internationally if needed.
-Ability to work from home with an internet connection on occasions due to business needs (this is not a work from home position).
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please email you resume to:
I also may be contacted at my office number (781) 273-1472
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.