Office Clerk / Data Entry Specialist
Randstad USA (www.RandstadUSA.com) is looking for an Office Clerk, performing functions of a Data Entry Specialist in the Pleasanton, CA area!
Randstad USA dedicates itself to providing a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the Office & Administrative, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare and the Manufacturing & Logistics fields for all types of organizations, big and small. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions, including recruitment process outsourcing for Temp, Temp-to-Perm and Direct Hire placements, HR solutions and more!!
Core Responsibilities of the Office Clerk, include:
- Field inbound telephone calls;
- Provide calendar management and preparation of documents;
- Assist the Payroll Manager in processing of Payroll in internal Payroll system;
- Assist with Accounting-based functions;
- Perform data entry of alpha-numeric information and documentation.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills of the Office Clerk, include:
- 2 + years of business operations and providing data entry experience;
- Previous experience learning in-house proprietary software systems;
- Ability to mesh well into a close-knit office environment;
- Typing speed of 45, + words per minute.
No Degree Required
Interested candidates, please apply to this job posting or send attached resumes to the email, Ron.Megeath@RandstadUSA.com for immediate consideration for this role!
Thanks and good luck!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.