Randstad has an opportunity with a World Class Healthcare Leader Company
6 Month Contract up to $50.00 per hour, possible extension
- Working knowledge of GAAP, internal controls, and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge and ability to translate data into accurate financial and management reports.
- Aptitude for numbers, organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources, and determine adequacy for financial reporting requirements for GAAP, Department of Insurance and Department of Managed Health Care.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to build good relationships within the department, across department lines and with external third parties.
- Ability to assist with SOX compliance related to assigned accounting responsibilities.
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel) and word processing (Word) skills.
B.A. in Finance or Accounting is required
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience in financial analysis, preparing financial reports, statements, projections and budgeting.
- Experience researching solutions for simple to moderately complex accounting issues.
If you are qualified and interested, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.