Customer Service Representative
Randstad is seeking to fill an opportunity for a major financial institution with a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. Please see the details below and apply!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5a-7p PST and Saturday, 6a-5p PST - CANDIDATES MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITHIN THESE HOURS, WILL HAVE SUNDAYS OFF AND ONE OTHER DAY DURING THE WEEK
Location: Las Vegas NV United States 89102
- Employees will assist customers who get a flyer with a credit card offer and call into the department.
- Employee answers inbound calls and key in the application information for the customer on the line. It is very important that these individuals make this experience very personal. (Example: talking with a smile, please, thank you, etc.)
- Employees will be utilizing 5 different internal systems.
- Duties may include: resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line; performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems; providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone; providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes.
- May also cross-sell or refer products, review data and report trends to management, and project work
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Seeking candidates who have customer service and call center experience. Some data entry is required for this role employees will take about 70 calls per day.
- Ability to multitask is very important for the success of these roles.
No Degree Required
- Computer experience will help these candidates to be successful.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
- Every candidate in consideration will need to pass the customer service assessment
- Candidates in consideration must be fluent Bilingual in Spanish
If interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.