If you have previous management experience and are looking for a new team to manage KPIs and Customer Service goals, this could be your next career move! A well established manufacturing company in Farmington, CT is looking for a new supervisor to join their team. Please review the details below, if you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to Crystal.Petroski@randtadusa.com for immediate consideration. We are interviewing for this position ASAP!
Overview of the position:
Manage a small team of service administrators to provide excellent support for service managers according to mission cost and customer billing, along with service related processes in SIS and SAP. Salary is $60-65k and is eligible for a $5000-7000 yearly bonus, depending on performance.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Manage and motivate a small team of in-house customer service administrators.
2. Responsible for all customer billing activities from inquiry to SAP processing.
3. Administer service policies and ensure compliance.
4. Review and manage expense reports completed through Certify.
5. Work closely with service management to improve the department expense report process.
6. Facilitate new hire on-boarding and support service management (ordering needed equipment, requesting access rights, setting up workstation, completing employee checklist).
7. Oversee and develop Service KPIs for service management to use in measuring key factors.
8. Drive SYNCHRO projects to improve administrative processes within the department.
9. Coordinate international travel, tool purchasing and vehicle leases for all FSEs.
10. Work with the team to maintain service relevant master data in SIS and SAP.
11. Perform other administrative related tasks as needed.
Minimum of two years administrative work experience required. Excellent interpersonal communications, problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and SIS.
Associate degree in Business Management preferred or two years of experience in an administrative environment is required.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to Crystal.Petroski@randtadusa.com for immediate consideration. We are interviewing for this position ASAP!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.