Great opportunity in the banking industry in Maury county for temp to perm position.
This position will review all loans booked to the bank's core system in order to verify loans are booked according to signed documents and have the proper approval; identify and track missing documents; and conducts post-closing compliance review related to CRA and HMDA reporting.
* Conducts post-closing review of consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans booked to the bank's core system for completeness and accuracy
* Conducts post-closing compliance review of mortgage loans and HELCOs, including HMDA information
* Uploads consumer loan packages to SharePoint for imaged loan file
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*The ability to perform daily functions and responsibilities accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner and according to regulatory guidelines. Ensures accuracy and completeness of documents
* The ability and willingness to cross-train on other functions and responsibilities with the department as required
* to be punctual and regular attendance
* Ability to solve problems and use independent judgment to deal with situations that fall outside normal parameters.
* Computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
* Attention to detail, ability to multitask
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and with large volumes.
If interested and meet qualifications please submit a resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.