Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking multiple Customer Service Professionals to join their Personal Lines Customer Service Center team on a temp to hire basis, beginning in Janaury 2018. This exciting opportunity is located at their corporate office in Worcester, MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
By joining our team, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for success. You will learn our service philosophy and receive system and skills training that will position you for career growth within our Personal Lines organization.
What's in it For You?
• Target Start Date:
• Career Development
: 6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
• Starting pay:
$18.00 / hour. Expectation is that total compensation increases and transfers into a non-exempt employee status, upon successfully meeting requirements for perm conversion.
• Flexible Schedule:
Hours range from 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday-Saturday your shift is determined after training; must be flexible to work at least one Saturday rotation per month; total hours per week are 38.75 hours.
As a member of our Customer Service Center team, you will work with our independent agents and their customers to create an outstanding service experience. This role is responsible for providing consultative service to our customers while also educating and offering personal lines P&C products. The right candidate must have the ability to answer simple to complex customer inquiries, process policy and billing changes and research and consult on coverage and policy related needs with our customers.
- Receive inbound calls to assist agents and policyholders with questions regarding their insurance needs.
- Counsel, educate and provide accurate insurance advice to customers and/or agents.
- Make decisions in an informed, confident and timely manner.
- Provide recommendations and consult on coverage in appropriate situations and in the best interest of the customer.
- Provide insurance quotes to agents and policyholders.
- Interpret and verify policy coverage's,changes, renewals and new business transactions.
- Review and respond to service requests received from policyholders and agents.
- Follow up with customer to address and resolve all customer needs within a timely manner.
- Works with other Personal Lines departments to resolve customer related inquiries.
- Must use established guidelines and techniques such as timeliness, first contact resolution, quality and effectiveness to respond to all inquiries.
- Enhanced partnerships with customers - understanding business priorities collectively to ensure a positive agent and customer experience.
- Timely and accurate completion of all transactions with quality per the business priorities with excellent communications to and from our agents and customers.
- Maintain customer support transaction knowledge and workflow efficiencies to ensure accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills must possess energetic personality and exude empathy and compassion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes ownership and accountability of servicing customers.
- Effective in cultivating business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers.
- Able to overcome obstacles, be flexible and find common ground for resolution.
- Exhibits positive attitude and patience when communicating with customers.
- Easily adapts to changing situations, requirements or priorities.
- Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to commit to Customer Service Center Training program, call center schedule, and work within a structured environment
- Must secure and maintain appropriate P&C state license(s) within the first 30-45 days of the position start date, you will have up to 3 attempts to take and pass the exam.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in a customer service or sales environment, experience in retail, call-center, hospitality or communications preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred; High School Diploma/GED required.
Please send updated resume to Todd Cooksey, on-site Account Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.