Randstad, in partnership with a Fortune 100 insurance and financial services company, is actively recruiting for a Mail Clerk to work at our client's corporate headquarters which is located in downtown Columbus, OH. This is an excellent opportunity to invaluable experience with a top employer in the Columbus area, who has recently been listed as a Fortune 100 Best Places to Work.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
Work-site Location: The work-site location is in One Nationwide Plaza Columbus, Ohio.
Let's talk about Randstad:
This is an exciting, new opportunity with an innovative company who has a proven track record of career growth, talent engagement, and development. It's time for you to be a part of something much bigger and grow in your career. Randstad will provide the tools, development, and opportunities to get you to the next level.
What's your title?
What you'll be doing:
Under direct supervision:
- Receive and sort incoming and outgoing mail for distribution
- Route and deliver mail by organization, department, location, floor, building or individual as instructed
What we're looking for:
- HS diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to stand, walk all day, and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate. The mail clerk will speak with customers in order to make sure mail and packages are delivered correctly. Listening, talking and understanding are very important for this job.
- Able to operate a personal computer (typing included), copier, fax machine, and other mailroom equipment
- Six months of related experience preferred
So, what do you think? ARE YOU INTERESTED? If so, contact Michelle Liggett:
- By Email at michelle.liggett@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.