Our client, is a leading innovator in the Life Sciences industry and is looking to add another CAD Designer to their team. This client has grown 50% this year and they are continuing to grow. They are looking for someone who is Solidworks certified and has at least two years of experience. Experience in an ISO environment as well as in the plastics industry is desirable.
-120 hours of Paid Time Off in your first year of employment
- 9 paid holidays
- Dental and Health insurance
- 100% match of your 401k contributions up to 3% of your salary
- Initiate or support Engineering Change Requests.
- Create and maintain engineering drawings and specifications to accurately document design intent and communicate critical features to manufacturing.
- Conduct design review meetings to develop, communicate and evaluate potential design solutions.
- Work with project engineering to develop test methods to replicate product application and test potential product failure modes. Specify test protocols to satisfy Design Verification requirements and output statistically significant results.
- Participate in multi-functional product development teams for the development.
- Coordinate all aspects of project documentation specific to quality standards.
- Possess proficient written and oral communication skills.
- To minimize product time to market, adhere to strict design timelines
- Able to work independently on various projects as assigned by Engineering Manager
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Skilled in SolidWorks
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
* Ability to write protocols, procedures and reports
* Ability to be cross trained in other areas
* Two years CAD design experience (for entry level)
* Available for occasional travel. Approximately 10% travel required.
* Bachelor of Science, Plastics or Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this role, please respond to this ad and call Francis at 603/623-1181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.