Assistant Project Manager
A large construction company in Hampton, VA is looking for an Assistant Project Manager for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The right candidate will fit in with a team of 10 PMAs, in a professional environment.
Candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to 2 Project Managers at on-site location. Projects will include new construction, expansion, and renovations. The right candidate will work at a fast pace and will be compensated accordingly.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Provide administrative assistance to Project Managers
- Generate invoices for clients for services rendered
- Prepare estimates for clients based on project expenses
- Respond to customer concerns
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure materials are ready
- Create digital O & M manuals
No Degree Required
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant required
- 2+ years of Project Manager Assistant experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred
- Construction industry experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2016
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic Accounting skills
- Qualified applicants should apply through www.randstadusa.com, by clicking 'Create an Account' and following the prompts.
- We will send an email to candidates within 72 hours regarding next steps.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.