Compliance Professional I
The Risk Management Coordinator is responsible for performing Risk Management activities that support Risk Management objectives, performance drivers and strategic initiatives. Risk Management Coordinator provides functions associated with insurance, litigation, disaster recovery, policy and procedures, safety, compliance, and vendor and lender relationships/contracts.
1. Maintains insurance including Workers??? Compensation, Finex policies and property level casualty, liability, environmental and flood coverage.
2. Obtains and distributes Lender, Tenant and outside services Certificates of Insurance. Ensures all third-party Certificates of Insurance are received per requirements.
3. Reviews and revises Certificate of Insurance listing prior to annual renewal.
4. Prepares Property and Liability insurance renewal valuation and verifies by center: building square footage, rents and other income, building ownership and insurance placement, and incorporates any center additions or deletions from prior policy year.
5. Allocates Property and Liability policy premiums and provides schedules to accounting for processing.
6. Researches acquired property information and calculates replacement cost values.
7. Notifies insurance brokers of acquisitions and dispositions of property and Course of Construction.
8. Updates Named Insured entity schedule and notifies insurance brokers of changes as they occur.
9. Tracks and ensures accuracy of policy endorsements for changes to Statement of Values and Named Insureds.
10. Calculates, tracks and ensures accuracy of additional and/or return premiums and provides to accounting for processing.
11. Renew all Flood policies based on current year valuation.
12. Notify brokers of any acquired or disposed properties with Flood insurance.
13. Monitors fire extinguisher pressure on a monthly basis and notifies Office Services of any negative readings.
14. Obtains surety bonds as needed and follows up on bond renewals or request information to release bonds. Maintains bonds spreadsheet and database.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to interact with various vendors, levels of management
Strong problem solving skills, creative thinking and solid organization and leadership skills
Working knowledge of the principles and practices of real estate
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
Ability to remain objective, discrete and exercise common sense at all times.
Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills.
Proficiency in general math, grammar, writing skills and oral skills.
High School diploma or College Degree
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with resume if interested in role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.