A mid-sized Debt Collections Firm located in Lower Bucks County, Pa is looking to add a new Office Administrator to their team!!! This person would be the clerical "backbone" of the office and provide support to President and Vice President of the firm.
This is a temp-to-hire position
The starting pay is $13-15/hr for the right candidate
The working hours are 8am to 5pm; Monday through Friday
This person would be responsible for the following:
- Help with organizing and filing paperwork
- Enter information accurately into the system
- Manage scheduling for President and Vice President throughout the day, including meetings in and out of the office
- Communication with customers and clients via phone, email, chat, etc...
- Forward and confirm information with clients including remittances and taking new account information and transferring it to collections team
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites including MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficient in Google Suites including Google Drive, Email and Chats
- Comfortable with busy work as necessary
You MUST have a valid driver's license and your own vehicle to get you to and from work
You MUST be willing and able to pass a drug test
You MUST be willing and able to pass a background check
You MUST make it to work on time, everyday!!
If you feel like you're the right candidate for this position, please apply immediately!!! You may also contact our office!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.