Healthcare Enrollment Specialist
Do you enjoy helping others through their healthcare eligibility enrollment path? Are you passionate about the healthcare industry? Are you passionate about customer service and love helping others?
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to patients either in person or via phone through prompt response and courteous communication.
- Verify all necessary information including benefits to ensure patients are eligible.
- Assist patients with filling out paperwork, questions or concerns regarding insurance.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have at least two years of recent eligibility experience.
- Must have Ability software experience
- Must have experience with Medicare and Health Plans
- We're looking for a quick learner who has great flexibility and hungers to learn new processes.
Apply today and become part of something special!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.