Administrative Assistant Entry level
Do you enjoy making a difference by providing top notch administrative and clerical support to a team? Bring your stellar administrative experience to this role and make an impact immediately.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive rate and long-term career stability. The ideal candidate will be a professional individual who is task-oriented and organized while also being the face of the office. Individuals who have demonstrated experience supporting executive and senior management within a corporate environment are highly desired.
- Use established procedures and work under immediate supervision
- Demonstrate superior customer service by being professional, enthusiastic, assertive
-Going above and beyond expectations
- Organize, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Verbalize a friendly, courteous phone personality
- Provide administrative, clerical support, and light office management
- Greet visitors, answer phones and respond to routine and non-routine questions
- Organize messages, respond to customer inquiries and redirect all necessary calls
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain an effective and accurate filing system
- Assist with non-routine correspondence, highly confidential and sensitive information
- Assist in scheduling meeting conference rooms, arranging and coordinating meetings, prepare agendas and required materials
- Assist in the preparation of summary reports and presentations for projects or process reports
- Assist with preparation of letters, memos, charts, correspondence both internal and external
- Assist with ordering and maintenance of office supplies, equipment, processing and tracking invoices and expenditures
- Assist with coordinating complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and departmental activities
- Keep supervisor informed of work in progress and any problem areas
- Keep work area safe, clean, and organized
- Perform other related tasks as and duties as required or assigned by manager
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
-A high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
-Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
-Solid computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
-Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
-Intermediate MS Office knowledge- Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook skills a must.
-Excellent organizational skills and can handle several tasks at once.
-Can complete tasks on time and accurately.
-High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
-2+ years in an administrative role.
-Previous experience supporting executive and senior management within a corporate environment is a plus.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this posting online. Additionally, you may call Josh directly at 770.956.9337 with any questions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.