Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Are you a versatile, organized, and welcoming office professional? We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator in Issaquah!
- Front Desk Operations which includes answering incoming calls, redirecting calls/messages, greeting visitors, issue visitor badges, and responding to general company inquiries
- Administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, tracking deliveries, faxing, and coordinating corporate catering orders
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, reserve meeting rooms/equipment
- Assist with coding invoices
- Maintain cleanly and welcoming reception area and meeting space
- Manage supply and vending orders, and draft Purchase Orders
- Coordinate records storage in accordance with retention policy
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned
- Two years of Receptionist, Administrative, or related office experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Able to operate a multi-line phone system
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization and outside partners/clients/guests
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Location, Hours & Salary
- Location: Issaquah, WA 98027
- Pay: $17.50-$19.50 per hour, depending upon experience
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Ready to make a strong impact in this role? Apply online now or email your resume to Tracy.Lyons@RandstadUSA.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.