Take and process orders received via phone and/or fax from order portal related to all product lines (Wound Care, Urology, Ostomy, Tracheostomy, Incontinence and Diabetic products), obtaining all information necessary to process the order, build rapport and establish good relationships with referral sources and customers. Update customer demographics, insurance and provider information to appropriately bill eligible or covered items. A strong understanding of medical insurance guidelines and benefit eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payor plans. Provide preliminary benefit eligibility information to patient and health care providers and request medical documentation to support medical claims process.
1. Receive and process verbal medical dispensing orders from patients and referrals via multiple sources(primarily via phone and fax) ?? obtaining all information necessary to initiate the medical claims process
2. Educate patient and referral on insurance guidelines and potential eligibility for products requested.
3. Communicate any insurance coverage problems to the ordering referral and /or patient.
4. Utilize Insurance fee schedules to offer companion or alternate products when Insurance coverage limitations exist in accordance with payor guidelines
5. Contact Healthcare Providers to obtain any additional and/or supporting documentation in support of the verbal dispensing order.
6. Address any questions or complaints ?? bringing the situation to resolution.
7. Note any significant correspondence with the patient or referral source accurately in database.
8. Complete an evaluation of the patient condition with every order and document this information in database
9. Contact patients to discuss the need for more supplies and evaluate the status of the patient??s condition after using the supplies provided by MPCS.
10. Answer a variety of insurance and product questions in support of the medical treatment regimen prescribed by the treating physician
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Highly assertive, independent decision-maker with excellent communication skills. Detail and results oriented with superior organizational and multitasking skills.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm
Candidates to start once screenings clear
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.