Call Center Customer Service Entry to Intermediate Level
A well-known local company providing Solar and other services based in Fremont, CA is looking for a customer care center representative/ customer service representative!
The customer care representative is responsible for answering incoming calls and emails and assisting with needs, scheduling technicians or directing customers to the appropriate local offices across the U.S. In this role you will respond to inquiries, resolve problems and schedule sales appointments while using the company CRM.
This position offers potential advancement into other departments, such as project management, sales and design.
You must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include nights and weekends with the opportunity to move to earlier shifts later on.
Customer Service Representative
Hours vary but must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends, 40 hours per week
Pay: $16-20/Hour based on experience
Located in Fremont, CA
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and respond to emails
- Updating customer database/CRM/Salesforce
- Scheduling sales appointments for our sales team in Salesforce
- Working with company offices & Customers in multiple states and different time zones
- Interface with the Sales Design Team to schedule sales meeting requirements
- Taking customer reservations on line
- Responsible for satisfying customer requests and maintaining a respectable image for the company
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Document all call information per standard operating procedures
- Handles service issues and issues work orders when appropriate
- Flexibility to work special sales events requiring evening and weekend hours
- Additional related duties as required
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Strong data entry and typing skills
Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
Steady work history is a must
Ability to work in team environment
Excellent follow up skills
Position requires working holidays
Office staffing hours are currently 5am-11pm; and open 7 days a week
No Degree Required
Customer service experience required
1+ yrs. previous experience working in a call center environment preferred
Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
CRM experience/ Salesforce preferred
Excellent verbal/written communication
Must be comfortable interacting with customers over the phone and by email
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.