Call Center Representative
The finance division of a top Automobile Manufacturing Company has an opening for a Call Center / Customer Service Representative in San Ramon, CA! Primary responsibilities of the role will be to assist customers with inquiries and account status in a fast-paced call center environment. Other specialties throughout this department include, Credit & Collections Representatives (200 + inbound calls per day), Credit Support and General Customer Service responsibilities.
In this call center you will be cross-trained in other roles and representatives who are successful in this role have moved up with the company.
Early Customer Service Representative
Hours vary but must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends, 40 hours per week
Located in San Ramon, CA
You will begin as an Early Customer Account Service Representative and must be experienced in handling customer calls, answering and logging consumer inquiries and mitigating complaints and concerns through outstanding communication skills and timely response.
- Auto-Dialer collections
- Reception of 200 + inbound calls per day on accounts that are slightly overdue by 5 - 29 days on their automobile payment.
- Identify cause of customer delinquency and updating of customers' information to ensure non-repeated delinquencies
- Continually exceeding performance metrics (KPI's for Satisfaction scores and inbound call times)
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays (2 Rotating Saturdays / Month): 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
- 2 + years of Inbound Call Center experience
- Experience in Credit & Collections department is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Sharepoint)
- High School Diploma or equivalent OR Associates Degree or B.A.
- Computer Literate, minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
If you are interested in this assignment and meet the requirements, please apply now!
**Please note that only qualified candidates may be contacted regarding this role**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.