Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. The Marketing position is responsible for developing and supporting marketing functions
associated with branding, advertising, digital marketing, trade shows, business development and partner
communications. Work with external strategic partners to create marketing/advertising strategies for
HOA, CDD, and Amenity Management.
1. Experience with web-based e-mail marketing software, such as Constant Contact.
2. Up-to-date knowledge of social media best practices, strategies and latest platforms and trends.
3. Act as a liaison to external communication firms.
4. Ability to create newsletters, social media postings, RFP???s, and advertising postings for
5. Ability to create marketing materials (e.g., brochure, logo for shirts, etc.)
6. Performs and assists with miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
7. Ability to market commercial spaces/properties is a plus.
8. Build relationships with professional organizations to further firm???s presence in the community.
9. Responsible for market share reporting.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must be proficient in HTML, social media content creation, RFP's, able to create newsletters.
Bachelor???s degree in Marketing or a related field.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years dedicated marketing experience.
3. Trade show experience preferred.
4. Knowledge of commercial real estate/ property management industry preferred.
5. Successfully pass pre-employment screenings and background/reference checks.
6. Possess a valid driver???s license and reliable transportation.
7. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues, vendors and customers/clients
of all professional levels.
8. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
9. Demonstrate organization, attention to detail, problem solving, creative, and independent
10. Demonstrate a commitment to the organization???s philosophy of high quality, professionalism
and organizational culture.
3 weeks PTO
Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.