Call Center Representative Inbound
We have an amazing opportunity for one of our best clients in East Orlando! (Near UCF) This is an opportunity with a Outsourced Human Resources Firm (Benefits Center) This is a temp to perm position with the possibility of being a permanent employee with our client! This is a call center position with room for growth and opportunity! At least 2+ years of customer service experience and a year of call center experience is required for this assignment! $13/HR during training and $14.50/HR once training is completed! Payroll is processed weekly! Must be available from 8am to 11pm. 8 hour shifts and 10 hour shifts apply.
+ Assist with Inbound and Outbound calls
+ Coordinates and processes customer inquiries or request
+ Verifies eligibility and prior authorization
+ Assists in enrolling and tracking the status of new patients' referrals and with initiation of therapy. May provide information and training to new customers.
+ Resolves financial and operational issues in collaboration with other medical and benefits staff
+ Escalates clinical questions and issues to appropriate channel
+ Maintains clients profiles
+ Assists with administrative and operations duties as required.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
-Customer care experience/background (2+ years of call center experience)
-Positive/Helpful Attitudes (Willingness to turn someone's day around!)
-Analytical Skills (Strong problem solving skills)
-Strong Emotional Intelligence (Ability to be empathetic in tough scenarios)
-Strong learning agility (Ability to learn in a fast paced, intuitive environment)
-Interpersonal Skills (Ability to work in a diverse atmosphere)
-Attendance (Great attendance track record! 100% attendance required within the first 90 days!)
-Medical/HW Benefits experience (Benefit center/ Medicaid/ Insurance call center experience to the front of the line!)
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor's office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- Must be available from 8am to 11pm Monday through Friday
-High School Diploma or higher
-Up to 7 years of employment verification is required
1. Is the LOCATION commutable for you based on the Zip Code (32836)?
2. Do you have 1+ years of healthcare customer service/call center experience?
3. Would you be interested in a Temp to Perm opportunity?
4. Would $14.50 per hour be an acceptable target rate of pay for you?
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.