Customer Service Call Center Representative
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic call center representative to join our client's team! We have worked with this client in the past, and another position has opened up on their customer support team. This position will include communication with customers regarding various account and billing questions. There is room for advancement within this company and this position is a temporary to permanent opportunity. When you are converted to a permanent employee, you are eligible for a pay raise to $14-$15 an hour. The hours will range between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM. For example, you might work 10 AM - 6 PM one day, and 12 PM - 8 PM another day, and 9 AM - 5 PM another day. You will know your schedule ahead of time.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and make outbound phone calls regarding account updates and bills.
- Email customers pertinent information about their billing cycles and accounts.
- Handle issue resolution.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn a new computer system.
No Degree Required
- Previous experience in a call center required!
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to have a background check and drug test completed.
If you have worked in a call center or office customer service team before, and are looking for a change, please apply with your most updated resume! We would love to speak with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.