Human Resources Assistant
assist HR in whatever duties are needed
1. Potential new hires with HR Recruiter.
2. Maintain Applicant Log for bargaining unit positions.
3. Assist with new hire orientation when needed.
4. Schedule drug screen and physicals for new hires.
5. Enter data for all new hires timely and accurately, perform Social Security check and file Florida new hire report.
6. Serve as back-up where needed in the department.
7. Maintains personnel files, medical files and safety files.
8. Entry all training data related to the HR Department into.
9. Complete HPT attendance weekly
10. Answer phone and communicate call-outs daily.
11. Create new hire paperwork / personnel folders
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
1.-Assist with other recruitment activities when needed.
2.-Assist with employee service and recognition programs.
3.-Assist the First Aid Team.
4.-Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
1.-Computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
2.-Administrative support skills.
3.-Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in all matters.
5.-Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
6.-Prefer bi-lingual skills.
You may call 727.547.7474 to speak with the Site Manager to schedule interview. Email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.