Medical Billing and Collections Specialist
Randstad Non-Clinical Healthcare is seeking professional Healthcare Billing & Collections Specialists. You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and caring work environment. If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us!
Our ideal candidates will have hands on insurance follow up and collecting on unpaid claims experience .
Title: Billing & Collections Specialist
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00/hour
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Temp to Hire
Location: Dallas, TX 75204
- Proactively seek final resolution on all denied medical claims.
- Review contracts and identify billing or coding issues and request re-bills, secondary billing, or corrected bills as needed.
- Research, compile, and respond to documentation requests from insurance carriers in a timely basis.
- Contact insurance carriers to collect on zero paid account balances.
- Responsible for documenting ANY and ALL activities, contact, and communication with insurance companies in the system.
- Review EOBs
- Identify payer specific billing requirements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--EPIC experience is a plus
--Physician Collections experience
--Medical Billing experience
--Hospital collections experience request
--Stable tenure is a plus
-Medical Insurance follow up experience required
--HS Diploma or Equivalent
For faster consideration please forward your updated resume to Erika.Stanley@randstadusa.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.