Randstad is hiring a LICENSING OPERATIONS CONSULTANT to work with our client, a multinational mass media conglomerate in New York.
This is somewhat of a financial audit type role. You will be analyzing financials and identifying potential problems and providing reporting and validation.
We are hiring 4 Financial Analysts, 2 have the potential of becoming permanent positions with the company.
- Trace financials through a contract's life cycle to identify and resolve discrepancies
- Identify potential problems resulting from the way migrated data interacts with system functionality
- Review large data sets weekly for anomalies including but not limited to royalty recoupment, invoicing, revenue recognition
- Review error reporting to eliminate false positives
- Identify and track if anomalies are due to a system defects, incorrect migration protocol, user error, or incorrect procedures
- Test predetermined corrective steps end to end for sets of anomalies, summarizing financial impact weekly for review by management
- Validate that, when preformed in production by the end user, the same results were achieved as in test
- Assist in resolving contract setup errors that resulted from procedural changes or defect resolution and royalty issues in anticipation of a new royalty partner portal
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Strong ability to trace an issue to find its root cause and final impact
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot, V-Look Ups and Macros required)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
1-2 years of relevant financial analysis or business analysis experience
Experience in operations, finance/accounting, project management preferred
Start date 4/1, will interview for the next 2 weeks, start with 30 min phone call and then go to onsite with some team members
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.