Human Resources Assistant
A client of ours in the manufacturing industry is seeking an HR Assistant to join their team. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ensure Company Policies and Programs meet Federal and State labor laws
- Mediate employee relations and address personnel related issues
- Recruitment and placement of staffing candidates
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Maintaining up-to-date personnel information and files
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Processing Bi-weekly Payroll via a third party payroll service
- Completing and submitting paperwork to external agencies including worker???s compensation claims, unemployment claims, garnishments, verification of employment, etc.
- Administering the Employee Performance and Improvement Annual Review Program
- Tracking and documenting employee performance (achievements, milestones, write ups and incidents)
- Participating in disciplinary and termination meetings
- Maintaining the employee handbook and organizational staffing chart.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Transitioning HR resources and documentation to technology based applications
- Supporting the accounting and finance team.
- Accounting responsibilities include: payroll, performing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and data entry.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience relevant to responsibilities listed including HR, Payroll and Accounting.
* Please apply online and/or contact Danielle Nallia at 859.219.0603 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.