Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the CEO of a well established builder in Charleston. Will provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support duties. This position requires prior experience supporting a C-level manager and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Organize and maintain correspondence and special projects
- Coordinate daily calendars of President and CEO
- Act as point of contact between executive team and employees/ clients
- Represents executive team by attending meetings in t he executive's absence.
- Provide administrative support including, scheduling travel, expense reconciliation, maintain and coordinate meeting schedules and other duties
- Will read and route and research correspondence.
- Draft letters and documents
- Serve as administrator for conference rooms, including schedules, appearance and supplies
- Efficiently and accurately complete MS Office projects including word processing, spreadsheets and activity reports
- Other duties, projects and responsibilities as needed
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
--Proficient in the Microsoft Suite preferred (Word, Excel)
--Excellent prioritization and organization skills
--Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
--Understanding of business protocols and workflow
--Reads and comprehends policies, procedures, instructions
--High School Diploma or equivalent
--Bachelor's degree in business management or other related field preferred
--3-5 years years' experience in office management
Apply directly to the posting with updated resume and contact information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.