Human Resources Assistant
We are currently supporting our client (law firm) in their search for an HR assistant. This individual will work on a team of 4 to provide internal HR support on a range of roles.This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with entry level HR experience to gain exposure to many different HR functions and grow within an organization.
- audit information in PeopleSoft
- schedule all new hire orientations
- coordinate exit interviews
- maintains employee personnel files
- coordinate office events such as happy hours, birthday celebrations, lunch-n-learns, etc
- serve as a back up HR Generalist
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- 1 to 2 years prior HR experience in any capacity
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
*No calls, please*
** All applications will be reviewed **
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.