Human Resources Generalist
Do you have a Human Resources background?
Have you acquired your PHR or SPHR certification?
Are you interested in working in a corporate bank setting?
If you are interested in a Human Resources Support Role then this is OPPORTUNITY for YOU!
Randstad pays talent on a WEEKLY BASIS!
DIRECT DEPOSIT: for direct deposit all you will need is your Randstad Employee ID
ACCESS TO MEDICAL, DENTAL & 401K: Benefits counselors are available to assist you with the options that are available
SICK TIME: is available after 90 days of your start date
The HR ASSOCIATE will report to the SVP of Human Resources and is responsible for providing proactive employee services to the Human Resource (HR) division in a fast-paced human resources department, servicing multiple locations.
The HR Associate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the employee lifecycle from new hire through termination, including recruitment assistance, interpretation of company policies, leave of absence, disability, exit interviews, etc. by collecting data, completing paperwork, ensuring deadlines are met and effectively communicating with the employees
- Assist managers with effective use of HR management systems and processes (i.e., Employee Self Service, Performance Manager, compensation planning and talent management)
- Collect data on HR metrics (new hires, headcount, termination, promotions, year-end compensation, performance mgmt etc.), display data in Excel worksheets, PowerPoint or other reporting tools and document and analyze trends.
- Assist with special HR projects and participating in HR initiatives, including project management and ownership of key deliverables
- Prepare HR related reports routinely and accurately, including budget, headcount, talent, performance mgmt and compensation reporting.
- Manage HR data systems and organizational trees, create various reports/queries and analyze data
- Process a variety of HR transactions utilizing HR systems and processes
- Assist in preparation of administrative items related to the human resources process.
- Coordinates with Recruiting, the business and the HRBP on job postings and offer approvals.
- Conducts exit interviews and partners with HRBP and Employment Practices for post - employment actions or retention implications.
- Troubleshoots employee questions about payroll or benefits and assists in resolving issues with Employee Service Call Center or Payroll department
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Display etiquette, knowledge and solutions when servicing inquiries
-Excellent verbal communication skills.
-Experience working with employees in a professional service function in a fast-paced environment.
-Above-average data collection and analytical capabilities.
-Excellent follow-through abilities; superior judgment skills in escalating issues to HR Generalist as required; strong, effective and user-friendly communication and listening skills.
-Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows Explorer and databases
-Outstanding organization and proof-reading skills; detail orientation; meticulous work habits; high degree of accuracy
-Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Do not miss out on this GREAT OPPORTUNITY to continue to expand your HR CAREER!
-Prior Human Resources experience is a requirement
-Bachelors degree required
-PHR and/or SPHR a strong plus
EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS EMAIL/CALL:
Your smile is your LOGO, your personality is your BUSINESS CARD, how you leave others feelings after an interaction is your TRADEMARK
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.