Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing organization? Do you want a wide range of employment & growth opportunities? Our client is seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of their team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles. Our client offers employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Design, implement and manage email marketing campaigns, from design to writing to marketing to deployment and analysis.
- Assist with website content and functional development and optimization.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners on all digital marketing and advertising efforts.
- Assist with management of other advertising and marketing projects as needed.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
--Strong analytical skills and experience with metrics
--Able to creatively find solutions to challenges and "cut through the clutter" to get things done
--Excellent organizational skills with ability to modify priorities or multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
--Superior project management skills; ability to manage cross functional teams
--Team player with the ability to work across different levels of the organization
--Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
--Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
--Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
--Experience with email marketing programs.
--Adobe Experience Manager experience
- At least 5 years of previous digital marketing experience. -
- Demonstrable experience leading, executing and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Please apply to this position and please email me your resume directly at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.