Experienced and skilled Facilities Coordinator is needed by a reputable international development organization in downtown Bethesda! This full time position will perform shipping and receiving duties such as reconciliation of packages with purchase orders, the maintenance of shipping and mail room, and processing invoices. This role will also maintain records and prepare reports for the Facilities department in their Oracle database. Earn $40-48k per year, based on relevant experience, in this great opportunity!
- Maintains department oracle database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records
- Prepares shipments; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory, which is shipped or received
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel
?? Notifies requisitioning departments of deliveries and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
?? Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
?? Operates and maintains postal machine and any other mailing or shipping equipment; keeps shipping area clean and organized; assists with routine maintenance of equipment and facilities; keeps shipping area locked at all times.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, flexible to change as needed
- Keen organizational skills with a self starter personality
- High level of attention to detail
- Thoroughness and accuracy in data management
- High school diploma or equivalent and least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- At least one year of experience working in international and domestic shipping systems
- Able to bend, twist and lift 30 lbs
Click apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.