Order Entry Technician
A local long term care company is seeking adaptable, helpful, self-starters for Order Entry Technicians near you.
- Calculates and/or verifies the correct dosage based on the prescription
- Enters new and refill orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process orders based on the priority assigned for daily workflow
- Prepare backup pharmacy orders
- Comply with processes that address all state and federal guidelines regarding medication labeling
- Provide dispensing pharmacists with information regarding allergies and drug interactions, therapeutic duplication, and other items that the computer flags.
- Courteously assists all internal and external customers
- Consult with dispensing pharmacist regarding prescription order clarification, non-stock items, order entry problems or concerns.
- Complete all data fields according to pharmacy procedures including use of approved abbreviations.
- Successful candidates will have a High School diploma or equivalent, working knowledge of medical terminology brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology, Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law, Basic math and analytical skills, and Intermediate typing skills. Must have your own transportation due to Pharmacy hours.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Our environment is fast paced and results oriented so candidates must be flexible, structured, and able to multitask.
MUST HAVE FRAMEWORKS AND SAGE
Have long-term care experience
They offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages for full time, a great work environment, and much more! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.