Help organize and execute content marketing launches, within the newly built and fast-growing Social Content marketing team. This integrated role is critical in supporting a well-rounded mix of Tier 1 - Tier 4 content launches helmed by cross-functional teams, such as: brand/social campaigns, product marketing, experiential marketing, and partnership activations. This person believes heaven is in the details, and finds moving at the speed of the internet exhilarating. The role, with its strong emphasis on project management, helps bring day-to-day support needed to build out Lyft-s first-ever always-on and ever-evolving content pipeline.
The ideal candidate has been in an Integrated Marketing Ops role in-house, or worked on the Account Management side of an advertising agency, with a strong background in creative, strategy and analytics.
- Field social content requests from cross-functional teams. (Schedule intake sessions, apply our social channel strategy to content requests, and help manage prioritization of projects.)
- Develop end-to-end project schedules, from creative kickoff, to creative reviews, to final review. (In conjunction with producer, as needed.)
- Work closely with GTM and Production to manage creative resources (internal and external partners)
- Attend creative reviews and brainstorms as needed
- Populate various project tracking documents and software (Wrike, SmartSheets, etc.)
- Help pitch and shape social content. Augment social content calendar.
- Post content across channels, as needed (except Twitter)
- Field and build local blog post requests (2 hrs/week)
- Organize and upload final assets to digital asset manager.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have Project Management experience in Social Digital Marketing.
- Candidates with be able to offer creative input on campaigns.
- Apple iWork, MS Office, Google Suite etc.
- Experience with: Wrike, SmartSheet, Spredfast, Airtable, and Social Channel Analytics platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
Nice to haves: Established Tech Start-up experience, Social Media Management experience, Social Media analytic (ie. Twitter), Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
For the right candidate, could be a temp to hire position.
Full time, in office position at Lyft HQ San Francisco
Please forward resume/CV to Cynthia.email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.