Human Resources Generalist
Senior Human Resources Generalist/Leader needed for temporary assignment up to one year.
The successful candidate will perform activities in the human resources area within all functions of the employee life cycle to include recruitment, selection, retention, compensation, administration, training, and compliance with respect to corporate guidelines. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of business acumen, and will drive human resources practices and processes aimed at strengthening overall business operations and results.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Manage the administration if human resource policies, programs and practices through the plant.
- Responsible for providing support in the areas of recruitment/retention, employee relations, performance management, compensation and recognition initiatives.
- Partners with business to provide HR guidance to management, including organization planning, conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling. Fosters a positive working environment.
- Communicates and ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations related to employment and with company policies and procedures. As needed, work with Corporate HR personnel to support the updating and maintenance of all required state, federal and local posters (i. e. EEO, Workers Compensation, Harassment Prevention, Federal and State Labor Law posters, etc.).
- As needed, create, inform, educate, and disseminate information on all HR-related programs, policies, and procedures.
- Working with outsourcing vendor as needed to administer leaves of absences as it relates to FMLA, non-FMLA, and all other categories of leave of absence events. This includes working with outside parties as necessary for the handling of workers compensation cases, and working ADA interactive processes/matters in a timely manner.
- Provide HR administrative support, including maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Evaluates training and development needs and selects and/or conducts programs to meet identified needs.
- Recommends new or updated HR approaches to effect continuous improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- May take on other generalist assignments, projects and responsibilities as required.
?? Bachelor s degree in human resource management, business administration or related field required. PHR/SPHR certification a plus but not required.
?? Demonstrated HR generalist skills in performance management, compensation, training, workers compensation, compliance, employee relations and other related areas.
?? Minimum 4 years of similar HR generalist experience. Solid understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
?? Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
?? Proven critical thinking and project management skills with an attention to detail and strong time-management.
?? Proficiency using MS Windows applications (i. e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Preferred knowledge and experience with systems and technology that support HR Shared services.
?? Successful and professional ability to influence and educate employees at all organizational levels.
?? Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities.
?? Self-motivator with ability to work independently and take initiative.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.