Human Resources Assistant
Our agency is in search of an experienced HR generalist who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and Human Resources Expertise to an already established team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has been in business for over 50 years and has 200 employees, they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits as well as opportunity for growth.- The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice as well as assisting with payroll, benefits, employee relations and policies and procedures. Please see additional information below!
- Implement and administer company and employee policies
- Assist with benefit management
- Assist with employee relations
- Offer recruiting assistance
- Prepare letters of hire and termination
- Assist with training programs
- Administrative work as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to support fellow employees
- Excellent writing skills
- 3 - 5 years of HR experience
- Experience in HRIS is a plus!
- Strong knowledge of MS office suite
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
apply directly to this posting and send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.