Call Center Customer Service
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls and emails from customers regarding products, as well as provide general information regarding questions or issues.
??? Provides customer service to external customers.
??? Takes and processes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
??? Provides product/service information by answering questions.
??? Ensures full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring customer to other staff members. Maintains friendly, helpful demeanor.
??? Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
??? Tracks problem status until resolution is achieved.
??? Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
??? Represents Company to outside customers.
??? Job description is not intended to cover every single requirement of the job.
??? Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Follows through on commitments.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Uses reason and logic.
??? Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
??? Have at least 1-year experience in a call center environment.
??? Have the ability to talk and type simultaneously and be computer literate.
??? Type at least 40 WPM and be an excellent speller.
??? Have excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
??? Basic construction or cabinet/countertop knowledge a plus, but not required.
Please respond to this posting with a a copy of your current resume if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.