I am currently supporting one of my clients in identifying a stellar Marketing Director for their growing business in the Collegeville, PA Area. This is an exciting new role to focus on strategy for the company with a creative and coordinator role already in-house. You will be responsible for creating, developing and evaluating marketing strategies and building overall brand awareness for the company. This role offers a starting salary of $70-$90,000 annually dependent upon qualifications and experience. This is a great opportunity if you have been seeking a small (less than 100 employees) business with a casual office culture.
Please see below for responsibilities of the role and the skills and qualifications that will make you successful.
- Develop Strategies focuses on lead generation initiatives to increase market share
- Increase market share, product awareness and growth opportunities
- Identify KPIs for both traditional and digital marketing programs
-Take ownership of delivering a sustained amount of marketing innovation by identifying, prioritizing and driving execution of brand, public relations, e-commerce, SEO, trade and product introductions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to contribute to the success of the company as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Bachelor???s degree in Marketing or Business or the equivalent combination of education and experience; advanced degree a plus
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a strategic marketing role
- Hands-on experience building and executing marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of emerging marketing technology (SEO, E-mail Automation, CRM)
- Thorough understanding of Marketing trends and best practices
- Ability travel overnight for Trade Shows, Seminars, and Conferences as required
- Demonstrated history of effectively managing budgets
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries please send your resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.