Human Resources Assistant
Large, reputable and continuously growing commercial security company headquartered in downtown Bethesda has a great opening for an HR Assistant! If you have at least one year of HR support experience and are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company with a lot of room for growth this could be the perfect position for you! This position will directly support the HR team with identifying, screening and reviewing candidates for open positions and managing the company licenses. This permanent position is compensating $42k-52k, based on experience and is ready to start interviewing right away!
- Monitor and track candidate pipelines for open positions
- Identify and attend career fairs
- Managed applicant tracking software ensuring is it 100% accurate daily
- Send out license renewals/expiration lists to manager to ensure compliance
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of HR support experience
- College degree preferred, equivalent experience acceptable
Click apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.