Hiring Administrative Assistants for Several Clients in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake. Qualified applicants apply thru our website at www.randstadusa.com .
Provide a specific department and/or Office staff with administrative support. Assist with calendar management, meeting schedules, conference room reservations, and ordering office supplies. Answering phones, directing calls, and distributing mail.
Generating correspondence and emailing on behalf of Department. Entering data into spreadsheets, faxing, filing, scanning, etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to assist others with tasks and provide support as needed
- Ability to manage schedules, calendars, reservations, and appointments
- Excellent Written and Communication skills required
- Ability to Work Independently
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in an Office environment
- Intermediate level Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel 2012
- Must type minimally 40 WPM
Please submit your application and your will receive an email regarding the status of your application with 72 hours of applying.
Qualified applicants may also give us a call if you have questions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.