Medical Billing Specialist
Randstad has an exciting new opportunity as a Medical Biller in the Healthcare Industry located in the Upper West Side, Manhattan. The ideal candidate will be punctual, self-sufficient, and deadline oriented to support back of house staff! This is a great opportunity for those candidates looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable company and gain experience! This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Must be flexible for any 8 hour shift from 9am-8pm from Monday through Friday.
- Support the back office of a small medical facility with any administrative duties
- Evaluate and review old/new insurance claims to ensure they have been billed in a timely manner
- Resolve any billing conflicts by immediately contacting any insurance companies as needed
- Any Billing & Coding duties as business may require
- Analyze and audit patient accounts to make sure all information is up to date
- Insurance verification for patients on all types of health insurance/ data entry
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM
--Comfortable working with a variety of computer programs/ software
--Ability to meet strict deadlines in a busy environment
--Strong attention to detail is a must; ability to avoid any spelling errors and any data entry errors is a must!
--Knowledge of IC-10 and CPT Codes is preferred
--Must have certificate in Medical Billing and Coding/ experience in the role is NOT required
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your most updated resume. One of our recruiters will reach out to you to schedule an interview if you meet the qualifications!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.