Are you a detail-oriented administrative professional who thrives when supporting a team and serving as a pivotal member of the business process? Are you highly organized, savvy with Excel, analytical, and able to communicate clearly with internal and external clients? If this sounds like you, this Administrative Assistant in Bellevue might be the position for you!
- Provide administrative and account support to a team
- Produce and process policy documentation
- Code and enter data into various systems
- Deliver accurate information for reporting and tracking purposes
- Analyze and interpret data
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external clients
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Manage changing deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have a service-mindset, be eager to support a team, and have strong interpersonal skills
- Able to focus and work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines and push projects forward
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or the insurance industry desired, but not required
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and an aptitude for basic math
- Online Skills Assessments required including Excel, Writing Sample, Basic Office Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
LOCATION & SALARY
- Location: Bellevue, WA 98004
- Pay: $23.00-$25.00 per hour, depending upon experience
- Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:45am-4:00pm (37.5 hours/week)
- Interviews and Start Date: ASAP!
Interested in learning more about this and other similar positions? Apply online today or send your resume to: Tracy.Lyons@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.