Human Resources Assistant
A growing non-profit in West Chester, PA is seeking a Human Resources Associate for a permanent opportunity! The hours for the position are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a salary ranging from $40K - $50K annually depending on skills and qualifications.
- Process all applications per company guidelines.
- Plan and conduct screenings, interviews, on-boarding, and new employee orientations.
- Handle payroll
- Use company HRIS system effectively
- Manage training classes for new employees
- Track all employee performance, benefits, compensation, and PTO
- Administer benefits program to employees
- Work with HR Director to complete all HR functions effectively
- Work with multiple departments to ensure all hiring and employee information is complete and documented.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have 1 year of experience working in an office
- Must be comfortable handling and learning various human resources functions
- Detail-oriented & communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to perform scope of work with confidentiality
- 2-3 years of experience in human resources with emphasis on recruiting
- Experience with oral presentations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in HR or similar field
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Experience with ADP, SilkRoad, or other HRIS preferred but not required
If you are interested please apply directly to this posting and send your resume in a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.