Randstad, in parternship with Bayer Crop Science has an immediate position for a Lab Technician. The work schedule for this position is Monday-Thursday, 2nd shift (2pm-12am).
This position is in Precision Genomics?? St. Louis Genotyping lab. The candidates will be working collaboratively with a large production team to deliver daily and weekly genotyping targets under tight deadlines. Responsibilities include a variety of tasks in DNA extraction.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Demonstrate reliability: The candidate must be a reliable presence on shifts with non-standard hours. These are business-critical positions to keep our lab running 24/7.
- High Throughput/production/sample management: Our lab processes 1+ million samples per year with fast turn-around times. Any experience handling a large number of samples daily (lab, etc), or in a fast-paced environment (retail, food service, etc) is a plus. Experience with LIMS is a plus.
- Automation/mechanical aptitude: The candidate must be comfortable running and troubleshooting automation independently with little guidance on this shift.
- Biologists with engineering/technical aptitudes are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors degree in Biology or related field of study.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Click to apply or send resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.