Our client, in Concord, NH is seeking to add 2 Call Center Representatives to their team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of Call Center experience and have a track record of success in a Customer Service environment.
Location: Concord, NH
Role: Call Center/Customer Service (Temp-Hire)
* Call Center requires attention to detail, excellent attendance and punctuality
* This position requires sitting at a desk, M-F, 8 - 5; some OT may be available, not mandatory.
* Will be working directly with clients with regarding a variety of questions regarding claims
* These calls will vary in complexity. You will learn various key healthcare terms
* You will field 25-30 calls per day with regarding various stages of claims
* Triage calls, such as complex claims, to other departments based on the situation
* Work with Medicare and Medicaid
* Keying in key information into client file relative to claims
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Attention to detail
* Excellent attendance
* Production environment where they are an individual contributor and targets for quantity of work done is measured
* All work reviewed by the QA team, quality has to be there as well
* 2 years of recent Call Center Customer Service experience
* Excellent phone skills and ability to triage clients, as needed
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603/623-1181
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.