Call Center Representative Inbound
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to work in the healthcare industry? We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join a healthcare administration company in Chicago, IL.
You will directly be responsible for helping to meet and exceed customer expectations with the help of best-in-class HR software services. We are a metric driven team and expect our teams to reach daily activity and quality goals. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their
As a Customer Service Representative you will answer incoming calls, emails and messages from customers for researching solutions, taking bill payments, processing orders, reviewing options, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Educate and advise callers on their benefits, the system, and all related processes
- Process enrollment related transactions and take ownership of issues through resolution
- Research customer requests and follow up with customers as needed
- Assist with company projects and administrative tasks
- Able to display a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
- Solid verbal and written communication; must be conversational
- High school diploma, GED and 3 + years of call center customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Basic software skills required
- Ability to prioritize
- Schedule flexibility and reliability
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Apply online today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.